Again Iâ€™ve been down in the MILA getting it back together.
- Took all the tape and paper off the floors and whatever else needed to have the tape and paper removed.
- Put the room doors and closet doors back on.
- Put the shelves back in the closets.
- Made a run to ACE and got the wax ring for the toilet and put the toilet back in place when I got back. No leaks (so far).
- All light fixtures, faucets, exhaust fans, etc. are working fine.
- Swept but havenâ€™t swabbed yet. Still need to take one of those green scrubbing pads and clean the spots (and some paint spray) before I really swab the deck.
And thatâ€™s pretty much it until just now when I decided to take a break and go lay outside while itâ€™s still nice. Supposed to rain the next couple of days and be a LOT cooler. Bummer! Canâ€™t wait for summer.
Stopped at Lowes on the way to pick SWMBO up and bought a medicine cabinet with mirrors and a new smoke alarm to install in the MILA tomorrow. Bought a spray thing of paint remover that isnâ€™t supposed to harm whatâ€™s underneath the paint to help clean up the floor down there and my spray paint unit. Weâ€™ll see how that goes.
And thatâ€™s it for today. Nice day. Wish I hadnâ€™t felt a headache coming on for most of it!