I got off my lazy old fat ass and:
- Made a dump run.
- Scanned some more Genealogical Helpers & Old Post Cards.
- Made my usual comments on Redneck Mormon.
- Swept most of the house.
- Got my â€œusualâ€ chores done. More laundry.
- Watered the garden and picked the ripe stuff.
- Boiled down some more tomatoâ€™s.
- Made a â€œCharging Stationâ€ out of my old roll-topped desk.
- Inflated the tires on the mower & <that other thingie>
- Mowed part of the back yard.
- Backed up all the Old Family Picture scans Iâ€™ve done.
- Just been my same old awesome self!
And now for something completely different. Made myself some chicken baked in V8, baked tater, & Peas for dinner. Was good. I want to eat out of the freezer more often and start using some of that up. Our freezer is stuffed full of â€œstuffâ€ we hardly ever eat. What the hell are we saving it all for?
SWMBOâ€™s son came home early today so Iâ€™m going to pick her up tonight. Cool! If sheâ€™s agreeable I may make a stop by WINCO Foods for chili makings.
Which we did. Got out of there $130 lighter in the wallet. And I spent $28 on a new (BIG) pot that can be used as a water-bath canner. Woo Woo!
And thatâ€™s really it.