Dozer Problems. Again!

I have a rather nasty leak in one of my hydraulic hoses (can’t tilt the blade left) that I should have fixed; but decided that I was going to hook up the backhoe and use it today. So I did that. Moved a LOT of dirt away from the sides in the dome hole and tried to widen the road leading to the dome hole. Then I moved it all around with the blade (remembering NOT to tilt the blade). Got quite a bit of work done. Started trying to take the hose off when I was tired of moving dirt for the day. I wish JD had made a dozer with something easy to repair/replace without taking half the damned dozer apart! Can’t get the ’step’ thingie off to have access to the hose and it got dark before I was finished. So I’ll have to do that tomorrow. Then I’ll have to run to Tacoma for a new hose. Then back to the property to put it on. Looks like my day is planned tomorrow.

Battery that blew up on me.

Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page