Put The New Hydraulic Hose On Today…

Took the new hydraulic hose out and spent about 20 minutes running it where the old one was. Then took 5 minutes to take it back out because I had put it in wrong end first. Then another 20 minutes putting it back. Screwing the one end of the hose in was a bear but it mostly went in easily. Then the next hour was spent putting the dozer back together. Phew. But I did get to push dirt today and pushed a lot. The dome hole is starting to look like a hole again! Cool!


Something I made in Terragen..

Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Comments are closed.